The incredible stories of Domaines Delon.
Brand activation, Visual Identity, Storytelling, Illustration, Animation, Print, Packaging design, Event materials
The tastings en primeur are uniquely decisive for Bordeaux, for which journalists and wine merchants travel from around the world to determine the value of the newly-released vintage. A particularly speculative exercise, tasters are given just a glimpse of the future, from which they must project their ideas of how each wine will age for decades to come.
For the 2022 vintage, Domaines Delon, famous for the mythical wine of Las Cases, wished to step away from a traditionally technical primeurs presentation and instead use the opportunity to hint at the numerous ambitious projects involving their properties on the left and right banks, and the possibilities for what’s to come.
Inspired by the feelings of both optimism and nostalgia as we revisit childhood stories, a 360-degree campaign uses the power of imagination to take us through an emotional journey between the family of estates in a way that is accessible and universal.
Ambition meets realisation.
The limitless power of imagination.
An invitation into the world of Domaines Delon
Taste and discover
Tasting table decoration
- Creative director: Edward Taylor
- Art director, designer: Camille Tinon
- Producer: Emma Saclier Di Gregorio
- Storytelling: Edward Taylor, Camille Tinon, Thomas Ferey
- Illustration: Eve Grosset
- Animation: Jérémie Doutre
- Sound design: L'arrière Boutique
- Printing: Bulk Atelier, Num'imprim
- Packaging: Studio Octopus