The journey has just begun.
Creative direction, Film direction, Film production
Located at the heart of the vibrant and affluent Saint-Germain-des-Prés district, Hotel Lutetia is one of the most iconic landmarks in Paris, and the only Palace hotel on the left bank of the river. For over a century, the hotel has been home to legendary artists, filmmakers and style-makers, a place where visionary minds would gather and be mutually inspired in true Parisian fashion.
After a significant restoration and modernisation, the Lutetia reopened its doors in 2018, soon to become yet again the heart of the cultural capital of the city.
‘Become Here’ is an introspective film for Hôtel Lutetia, that explores the transformative power that every person experiences during a stay at one of Paris’s most prestigious establishments.
No matter how far you’ve come to get here, the true journey begins when you arrive.
Play, pause, reset, replay.
- Production: Taylor Yandell
- Director, DOP: Edward Taylor
- Starring: Samuel Arnold, Marion Gaudino
- Producer: Emma Saclier Di Gregorio
- Camera Assistant: Jérome Gremy
- Edit: Arnaud Payen, Edward Taylor
- Voice over: Samuel Arnold, Camille Tinon
- Music: Sam Ock / Musicbed
- Sound recording / mix: Sodasound
- Colouring: Emmanuel Fortin / Lily Post-prod